Holi is a Hindu festival which is celebrated in all the great Indian subcontinent. Holi is also known as the color of festival. Holi becomes very popular to the south Asians too. Many south Asians also celebrate holi festival. The fact behind the Holi is, it is the occasion of victory from all the evils. It is also the best entertaining festivals to the Indians.
Usually holi is celebrated at the beginning of the spring and at the end of the winter. The main and most entertaining facts of holi is Rangwali. It is the best entertaining part of Holi because everyone plays with color on this time.
There are many ways to play with colors. People usually through colors to each other’s. Some of them use balloons which are filled with color mixed water and through them to the others. Kids and others usually use water guns to through water. They call the water gun as Pickari. All classes, gender and ages of people celebrate this together.
Where is the best place to celebrate Holi in India?
|Place Name||Why Best Place For Holi|
|Mathura & Vrindavan||The Holi of Mathura and Vrindavan is extremely famous throughout the country. It is the birth place of Lord Krishna and Vrindavan is the place where was his childhood.|
|Barsana||Barsana is in Uttar Pradesh. Barsana is famous for Lath mar Holi. It was the birth place of Radha. Krishna went there for Radha and tease her. For this it is a traditional place for holi. Barsana lathmar holi 2018 gather huge people together.|
|Shantiniketan||Shantiniketan is in Kolkata west Bengle. Shantiniketan is well known for the Nobel Laureate and poet Rabindranath Tagore. Another famous place for holi. Shantiniketans holi is the best Holi in kolkata.|
|Anandpur Sahib.||Anandpur Sahib is in Panjab. Here Holi was organized by Sikh Guru Gobind Singh. Holi Mohalla fair also celebrate just after The Holi.|
|Jaipur and Udaipur||Jaipur and Udaipur is in Rajasthan. Another best place for holi festivals. The celebration starts with a large parade of elephants. Holi festival jaipur 2018 will also celebrate this year.|
|Goa||Goa beaches are also a major place of Holi festival india 2018. For the goa holi festival 2018 the Beaches are also turn into colorful peoples. Here Holi called Shigmostav.|
|Hampi||Hampi is a name of another festival. It is a historical place for holi. Hampi mainly faces of Karnataka. Foreigners also join for the celebration here.|
|Mumbai||The great holi festival celebrate here in Mumbai. They celebrate with colors doing parties and other family fests.|
Holi shayari in hindi for girlfriend
- Here are some holi shayari to wish your girlfriend. Hope you will enjoy it.
- Aaj ki duniya bohot advance hai, Esi advance duniya me rhne wale, Ek advance bande ki taraf se, Aapko holi ki hardik shubhkamnaye, Happy Holi.
- Lamha-Lamha zindagi gujar jayegi, Kuch dino ke baad Holi aa jayegi. Abhi sey badhayi lelo warna,Phir yeh badhai aam ho jayegi.
- Daal makhani ka swad laziz hota hai, Kare dil jise yaad woh aziz hota hai, Holi ke bahane jo kare ched-khaani, Woh sabse bada bad-tamiz hota hai.
- Woh Paani ki Bauchaar, Woh gulaal ki Fuhaar, Woh Ghoro se nikalna, Woh Galion main Ghumna, Woh Dosto ki Dhoom, O Yaara ”HOLI 2018 ” Is coming soo. . .
- Holi se ek din pehle. Purane jute, Sabse purani shirt, Jeans ya kurta paijama ko, Ghar me badhi ijaat ke sath dekha jata hai ..!!
- Kabir ji ne kaha tha, Kaal kare so aaj kar, Aaj kare so ab, Network down ho jayega, Phir wish karega kab, isliye, Happy Holi In Advance.
- This is a short list of Holi shayari in hindi for girlfriend that you can use for wishing your girlfriend or best friends.
Holi Quotes For Friends
- Thanks for the greetings and the lovely Messages. We wish you a very Happy Holi Festival 2018. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed this Holi 2018 so Much.
- I’m feeling lonely without you. I wish I could celebrate this Holi with you. Happy Holi and enjoy yourself!
- Very Happy and Colorful Holi Festival 2018 to U and Ur Family. I wish that this year will bring every moment with happiness.
- May God Spray Colors of Achievement and Affluence Over You and Your Family. I Wish This Holi Is as Special as It Has Always Been. I’m Keenly Waiting to Relish Those Beautiful Celebration.
- A true and kind relation doesn’t have to express aloud, a lenient SMS is just sufficient to prompt the wholehearted feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun.
- I wish a very Happy Holi to my parents, my bon, uncle, auntie, my near and dear friends, and all my students. Days end, but memories will be there in everybody’s mind.
- This is a short list of Holi Quotes in English for friends. Hope you will enjoy it.
Happy Holi SMS 2018
- Here is the Best Collection of Happy Holi Sms In English 2018.
- A sincere and caring relationship doesn’t have to speak loud, Just a simple SMS is enough to send the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun a Blessings.
- Even though I m far away from you, I can feel the colors of Holi celebrations. I wish you all a colorful Holi. I want to Holi Festival paint your life with colors of happiness.
- A touch of growing I send to you. A drop of azure to cool the hue. A tinge of red for warmth & flavor for a colorful HOLI! Happy n Colorful HOLI.
- There was some specific meaning playing Holi with girls. This is the only day when we can get close to them with some fluctuation, the saturated colors dignified their bodies, the dry colors showed their beauty in multi colors.
- May God gift you all the colors of the day, colors of happiness, colors of humor, colors of friendship, colors of flame and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi!!
- Different People, Different Colour, One Celebration Wishing you a Happy & Colourful HOLI
- Wishing you good strength and accomplishment. May God shower his blessings on you on the favorable occasion of Holi!!
- May the colors of Holi take away all your problems and troubles and replace them with joy and happiness. Happy Holi!
- This is the short list of Happy holi sms 2018. Hope you Enjoy it.
Happy Holi WhatsApp Status.
- Here is some collection of Happy Holi WhatsApp Status.
- Holi’s pink, the colors that are out, Gujia is sweet, one thing is special, Love everyone in the heart, this is your festival! Wish you Happy Holi 2018.
- May The Vibrant Colors Of The Holi, Decorate Your Life and Your Family, With Colors of Delight and Fun. Happy Holi My Beloved.
- Wish You a Delightful, Super Duper, Durable, Extra-Fine, extra-special, Very calm and cool, Say so “Happy Holi”.
- Fill the colors of love, the color of regard, the color of the two worlds, all the colors cannot be known nor do any people say, everyone is joyful in this Holi. Happy Holi.
- Dipped in hues of affection and hope has come the festival of Holi. Happy Holi !!
- Different People, Different Color, One Celebration, Wishing you a Joyful & Colorful HOLI.
- This collection of happy holi whatsapp status will improve your day of holi. Happy Holi.
Why do Hindus celebrate Holi? / How do we celebrate Holi festival?
The Hindus celebrate holi to show the divine love of Radha for Krishna.
How do you play Holi safely?
- Use Herbal and Natural colors.
- Use some lubricant all over your body to remove colors easily.
- Drink lots of water so that you do not dehydrate for the day.
- Stop rubbing your skin to remove colors from your skin.
- Try to use sunscreen if the day is sunny.
Holi festival india 2018
India is a large country. Mainly India’s most of the people are Hindu. The festival of color known as Holi is the most entertaining and enjoyable festival. On this day people shows their love and respect to their desired person Radha and Krishna.