Love to all the valentines! This is the week of Love and Romance coming to us. Yes, you got me. I am here to remember about the lovely and most romantic week of February. This Valentine’s day 2019, will be special for the lover’s in long relations and new relations. You will get eight days to spend with your Valentine. Couple becomes more excited in this days and they plan lots of special moments about it.
The Valentine’s day 2019 Week will start from February 7th and will end on 14th February. Every day, has a significance that is much related in aspects of the true Valentine’s Day.
Things to do on valentine’s day
Still do not have plans for Valentine’s Day? Here we offer you a super list with ideas of things to do valentine’s day, with or without a partner.
- A picnic: Prepare a basket and fill it with cheeses, cookies, fruit and wine. Choose a place where you can appreciate being outdoors.
- Ice skating: Spending the afternoon on the ice with your partner or friends will be a fun way to celebrate the day of love and friendship.
- Prepare a delicious dinner: Show your skills in the kitchen by making a delicious dinner in your home. Surely you will spend more relaxing than going out to eat at a restaurant.
- The baths of Coamo: Enjoy the rich thermal waters of the baths of Coamo.
- Baking: Even if you already have reservations at your favorite restaurant, that does not mean you cannot show off in the kitchen. When you return from the restaurant, get creative and bake a delicious dessert for you and your loved ones.
- Celebrate in style: Make this Valentine an unforgettable one. Separate space to fly by helicopter over Old San Juan and enjoy a delicious barbecue accompanied by a bottle of wine. You can easily plan this super-date and, better yet, for a reduced price thanks to the offers offered by the Offer of the Day in Café.
- Adventures in the mountains: Plan a weekend of exploration to explore the rivers and trails of Puerto Rico. There are many alternatives to go expedition, but if you want to go safe with a guide who knows the area and at the same time receive discounts, you can choose the alternatives offered by the Day in various places around the island.
- For the adventurous spirit: Fly on board a paraglider or paramotor on the beaches of Isabela or Ceiba. Receive discounts on your reservation with Team-Kamikazes.
Our things to do on valentine’s day will help you surely to make a beautiful and different valentine day of your life with your partner or single.
Valentine’s day nail design
For More Designs-
Movies for valentine’s day
Here is the best romantic movie on the net that you can enjoy with your bestie on this valentine’s day. Truly beautiful and romantic valentine’s day movie. Enjoy!
- La La Land (2016)
- Magic Mike (2012)
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Weekend (2011)
- Beginners (2010)
- Pride & Prejudice (2005)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- The Notebook (2004)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
- Love and Basketball (2000)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- Before Sunrise (1995)
- True Romance (1993)
- Harold and Maude (1971)
- When Harry Met Sally (1989)
- Breathless (1961)
- The Thin Man (1934)
- It Happened One Night (1934)
This are the most romantic movies for valentine’s day that you can watch with your valentine.
What day is valentine’s day
Some people ask what day is valentine’s day? Well the answer is Valentine’s day is on 14 February.
Valentine’s day quotes
The day of lovers, of the couple, of love, Valentine’s Day, the best day to express the love you feel to another person. Romantic valentine’s day quotes to congratulate special ones in Valentine’s Day.
- Loving someone deeply gives us strength. Feeling loved deeply by someone gives us courage.
- To love is too risk not to be loved. To wait is too risk feeling pain. Trying is risking failure. But you have to take risks. Because the most dangerous thing in this life is not happen without taking risk anything.
- Love is like war. Easy to start, but very difficult to stop.
- In dreams and in love, there is no room for the impossible.
- I do not love you because you are beautiful. You are beautiful because I love you.
- Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own happiness.
- We come to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we learn to believe that an imperfect person is totally perfect.
- It is possible to give without loving. But it is impossible to love without giving.
- Love is to unite despite all the forecasts.
- You need to have an open eye to know your true love. But it is necessary to have the two closed to maintain it.
- When two people need to see more and more each other and less and less to other people, they are in love.
- Do not tell me you love me. Show it to me.
Hope you loved this awesome valentine’s day quote collections. If you do so, send to someone you loved. Happy valentine’s day. Pick up an sms to send as valentine’s day message.
Happy Valentine riddles collection for valentine’s day riddle. Hope you enjoy.
What did the octopus say to his Valentine?
“I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand.”
What did the squirrel say to his Valentine?
“I’m nuts about you!”
What did the drum say to his Valentine?
“My heart beats for you!”
What did the owl say to his Valentine?
“Owl be yours!”
What did the bear say to his Valentine?
“I love you beary much!”
What did the light bulb say to his Valentine?
“I wuv you watts and watts!”
What did the train say to his Valentine?
“I choo-choo-choose you!”
What did the rabbit say to his Valentine?
“You’re no bunny ’til some bunny loves you!”
What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep?
“I love ewe!”
What did the girl sheep say back to the boy sheep?
“You’re not so baaaa-d yourself!”
What did the elephant say to his Valentine?
“I love you tons!”
What did the bat say to his Valentine?
“You’re fun to hang around with!”
What did the cat say to his Valentine?
“You’re purr-fect for me!”
What did the pickle say to his Valentine?
“You mean a great dill to me!”
Valentine’s day joke
These valentine’s day joke is really unique and smart. Share with your friends.
Zach: What did one flame say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
Scott: Tell me.
Zach: “We’re a perfect match.”
Two antennae met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn’t fancy. The reception, however, was excellent.
“If you step on a purple mushroom, you’ll be forced to marry the ugliest person in the world,” warned the old gnome, so the man continued carefully through the woods. He didn’t step on any purple mushrooms.
Suddenly a beautiful woman walked up and said: “We have to marry.”
“Why?” asked the man, smiling.
“I just stepped on one of those pesky purple mushrooms!” she replied.
A woman was taking a nap on Valentine’s Day afternoon. After she awoke, she told her husband, “I just dreamed that you gave me a gorgeous and expensive diamond necklace for Valentine’s Day! What do you think it means?”
“You’ll know tonight,” he said.
That evening, her husband came home with a small package for her. Thrilled, she opened it and found a book titled “The Meaning of Dreams.”
Saint Valentine’s Day
happy Valentine’s Day, the day is also the Saint Valentine’s Day. It is also known the Festival of st Valentine. Every year the day is celebrated on February-14.
Provenance as a Christian festival day to honor several early saints named Valentinus. Valentine’s Day is an important cultural, corporate and religious festival of romance and impulsive love. This day is celebrated in many regions all over the world. it is not a Government holiday but people all over the world enjoy this day in any country.
In the Lutheran Church and the Anglican Communion Saint Valentine’s Day always an important official feast. Some of the Eastern Orthodox Church observe Saint Valentine’s Day. It was on July 6 and July 30, the former day to honor Roman Presbyter st Valentine.
Valentine’s day history
The origin of valentine’s day go back to the third century. In Rome, a legend that tells the moving story of a priest who challenged the orders of the Roman Emperor Claudius Aurelius Marcus Gothicus, Claudius II, who had banned the celebration of marriages for young people, because in their opinion singles without family and with less ties were better soldiers.
The priest Valentine considered that the decree was unfair and secretly celebrated marriages for young people in love and for this he was martyred and later executed on February 14.
Emperor Claudius ordered Valentin imprisoned. Then, the officer Asterius, in charge of imprisoning him, wanted to ridicule and put Valentine to the test. He challenged her to return her sight to a daughter of his, named Julia, who was born blind. Valentin accepted and, in the name of the Lord, restored his sight.
This fact shook Asterius and his family, who converted to Christianity. In any case, Valentín remained imprisoned and the weak Emperor Claudio finally ordered that he be martyred and executed on February 14, 270.
The young Julia, grateful, planted an almond tree with pink flowers next to her grave. Hence, the almond tree is a symbol of lasting love and friendship.
Valentine’s day massacre
On February 14, 1929 one of the most famous Valentine’s day massacre happened in the United States, behind this was Al Capone, the famous gangster who sought to take control of Chicago.
Ninety shots broke the tranquility of the cold morning of February 14, 1929 in Chicago. One of the most famous massacres in the history of the United States had just perpetrated on the same day that the romantics celebrated Valentine’s Day.
The 1920s were in the Windy City and the dry law imposed during the government of President Woodrow Wilson had unleashed a real war of mafias that sought to take control of the production and distribution of liquor in Chicago. Among these gangsters stood Alphonse Gabriel Capone, better known as Al Capone.
By the end of that decade, the most hated Valentine’s day massacre already occurred before. Al Capone had only one obstacle to take control of the city: George “El loco” Moran, a smuggler who had been imprisoned three times before turning 21 and headed the Northern Zone Gang, a band that had been former members of the organization of the famous capo Dion O’Banion.
However, the rivalry would not last long. According to a chronicle of The Chicago Tribune, at 10:30 am on February 14, 1929, four armed men entered the SMC Cartage company, located at 2122 N.Clark Street, which served as a front for the criminal organization of Moran.
They carried machine guns, shotguns and a revolver. Two of them were dressed as police officers and the car they were traveling in, a black Cadillac, had been modified to look like a patrol car.
The group of attackers entered Moran’s warehouse simulating a raid and forced the seven people inside to put themselves against the wall. Then they opened fire. None survived.
“El loco” Moran, on the other hand, had fallen asleep that day and was not in the place of the attack. However, his career as a great criminal was over.
Al Capone, on the other hand, was vacationing in Palm Island, Florida, in that way he made sure to have an alibi that dissociates him from the murders.
During the following years the criminal activity in Chicago would fall only on Al Capone.
The terrible situation was expressed in an editorial in The Chicago Tribune, which said: “These murders escape the understanding of a civilized city. The killing of seven people in broad daylight brings up a question for Chicago: Are we helpless? ”
As for the killing, it was immediately known as The Valentine’s day massacre. No one was imprisoned for the crime and the warehouse where it was committed was demolished in 1967.
Happy valentine’s day
Happy Valentine’s Day to all. Yes, it is all just for love. There is not any rule says this love must be about romantic. 14th February is great time for anyone to express care for all friends, family and the dearest ones –old ones, close ones, fast ones, true ones, and mostly the best ones.
How do you greeting “Happy Valentine’s Day” to someone? While he or she may not be romantic or a VIP to you? Here is some advice bellow, the first one is to tell from the deep of the heart. We have some valentine’s day messages and greetings that you can send to them.